Sunday, October 5, 2008

Mel's baby shower

Mel & I.
The gift table!
Little premie Christmas dress!
The gift basket I got her, with my famous tickle toes monkey!
One of the many cute premie outfits I got!
Brayden & I. (Amber Leaper's son)
He's a cutie!
Mel, Amber, Brayden & I.
Just the girls! Amber & Brayden at our new house!
All of us posing at our new house!
Brayden wanted David who was taking the pictures!
Aww...so cute!
Yesterday was Melody Hubble's baby shower. She had her baby girl, Deonna on Sept. 12. She's still in the NICU and continues to do better everyday. She has gained 10 ozs.! She will probably be coming home in about 2 weeks! The shower was at McEwensville social hall. It was fun! Got to see some old friends! Amber Leaper came up from Bellfonte. I haven't seen her in so long! Her son is a year old already! So we got to talk, then Mel, Amber and Brayden came over to our new house. It was nice. They are the first friends to come and see it! She got alot of really nice stuff. Some homemade blankets, crib sheets and a bib! Lots of things she'll need once she comes home. Her theme is Winnie the Pooh. It was a nice time!


No comments: