Friday, March 12, 2010


After the disappointment of this past weekend's news, I called the Doctor on Monday. They sent me for blood work just to verify that the test was right. It was. The blood test confirmed the "no" from Saturday. So where do we go from here? Well, he put me on Provera again for 10 days, so we'll see what happens. I also in the meantime need to actually find, and start going to an OBGYN. I have just been seeing my family doctor up until now and I've been told that an OBGYN could do more in depth things than the family doc. I had asked my Doctor for Clomid (fertility drug) and he cannot prescribe it since he is not an OGBYN, so in the event soon we need to try that I need that specific kind of Doc. So it's a waiting game right now.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Prayer Request

Just a quick note today. I don't want to go into alot of detail but, I am asking that people pray that things work out that David and I can, and will get pregnant. I have gone off the pill awhile ago and have been having some difficulties since then. I've been working with my Doctor and thought maybe after this last thing we tried it would be okay and it would work out. Much to our disappointment it didn't. Now, not only are we upset at this morning's results, but are a bit worried that there may be more to it. (You never know) Please, if you remember us, pray that this situation will all work out. Thank you.