The meeting the other night with the builders went okay. I started off by telling them I don't want to make them mad, but if it was there house they would address these issues to and we want them fixed. And that we want to keep a good working relationship and the last thing we want to do it make our builders mad. They both said they weren't mad, so we started in. We went over each issue and they told us how they would address/fix each thing. So we will be checking to make sure that happens. So all in all it went okay I guess. As long as they do what they said they would.
They were to move back our 2nd floor steps today (for the 2nd time) and insulation is coming, then drywall of course. By the end of the week they are to be filling the garage with shale and pouring the concrete in the garage and porch. So Monday the porch can start going up and by the weekend we should be able to finish the roofing altogether. We decided to let them do the siding and trim work. It was expensive, but worth it. So that will be getting underway. So it should start taking shape.
We had a problem last Saturday. We got over 4 inches of rain in about 24 hours and water poured over our electrical panel box!!! Ahhhh!!!! So Dad S. and David worked to try to figure out where it was coming it at and tried to stop the water. So, David had to take it all apart and have been blowing fans over everything hoping we get rid of all the water. So hopefully it didn't mess anything up getting wet like that.
So that's where we're at! We'll keep ya posted!!!!