Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

Today I had my first ever big dinner with my family over. I've had BBQ's before with them over, but never a sit down meal. So we had ham, mashed potatoes and gravy, peas, corn, mac & cheese, noodles and rolls. For dessert we had homemade chocolate ice cream!! It was really good! It was my Mom and Dad, Tonya and Jesse, Jimmy, David and I. My Gram and Pap came for ice cream! My sister Jamie was with her boyfriend and his family so she they did not come. We had fun! It was nice to have them over. Looks like we're having Thanksgiving and Christmas here to!! Happy Easter to all!!! Praise the Lord he has risen!!!!!
Of course you have to take a pic of the food!

Lounging around waiting for dinner.
Time to eat!
Dig in!

Making ice cream!
I took this without them knowing! Ha! Pap had to put her "sock" thing back over her wrist. She just had to show her stitches on her wrist! Glad they came over to!!

No comments: