Saturday, August 23, 2008

Trusses are up!

Crane putting up garage trusses.
Looking good!
Crane.
David in OUR walk in closet, he's really excited because his arms don't reach both sides!
Both our tub, and the guest/kids bathroom tub are there!
David up on the trusses, okay this just plain scares me!
At the end of yesterday what it looked like.
Well, yesterday the set the roof trusses. It's really starting to look like a house now! Plus it looks huge! To get to the upstairs you have to use an extension ladder because the don't have the steps in yet. Well, after supper with Mom and Dad S. we all went over. David asked me if I would go up the ladder. I said of course, I'm not a wuss. Well, when we got over there, forget it! I was terrified!! I thought I was going to cry. I have never gone up a ladder before! They coaxed me and coaxed me when finally I bit the bullet and went up! So I did get to see the upstairs. The way down was no better! But I did it! Today we are going over to nail in some more electrical boxes upstairs. (Which means ladder time again!!) So I'm sure I will have even more pics later tonight!!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's looking great, guys! Can't wait to see the finished product. It looks like it will be a beautiful house. So happy for you!