Friday, August 8, 2008

8-8-08!!


Here is another picture of Tyler, Jay and Tonya's boy. I try to post them just because they don't have a blog and it gives those who know them a chance to see their little tike. He's getting so big! David talked with Jason the GC today so lots to report, but you'll have to wait until tomorrow for that post! We'll go over to the land on our way to a friend's house and get some recent pictures and report what he told David! I am soon going back into work tonight at 11:45pm to work 5 hrs. I know, I'm nuts. But, then I have my Saturday's if I do it that way. I am going to try to sleep a few hours before I go back in. Ta Ta until tomorrow!! :) The picture didn't turn out as clear as I would have liked, but you can see the little chunker monker!!! =]

No comments: