Sunday, September 23, 2012

Please Help!

Friends, I am asking to still send cards of encouragement to my Mom and Dad while they are out in Hershey. If you are able to, send money, gas cards, gift cards (restaurants, fast food, Weis grocery store, Walmart, etc) as the expenses of staying there are adding up! Just gas and buying my Dad's meals are very expensive! And since she is back and forth between the hospital and the Hope Lodge I ask that you either send them to me, or her home address. 

My Mom said it is costing my Dad almost $30 a day just to eat at the cafeteria!! The costs are adding up quickly! Please help if you are able! Thanks to all of the support and continued prayers!!!

April Slagenweit
2003 Vincent Ave.
Watsontown, PA 17777

OR

Renee Robbins
1107 State Home Rd.
Montgomery, PA 17752

No comments: