Friday, June 24, 2011

Kaylynn?? You in there??

Since Wednesday when I saw the midwife not a whole lot has been happening. I have had some real contractions here and there but never close enough to time. I am still losing my mucus plug little by little, so maybe with each bit that does come out that will mean something will start happening?! Of course she said the next 48-72 hours, but the baby does have her own agenda. It's getting frustrating waiting for something to happen. Especially when I work full time. Do I go to work, or don't I? I went yesterday, but decided to stay home today to rest and then get things done around here hoping that would kick start something! But so far, nada. So I guess I shoulda went to work.

I rearranged the closet downstairs. Paid some bills. I've been doing laundry all day, so you would think going up and down the stairs would do it, right?? Here's hoping something starts soon because although I am terrified, I am getting to the point of ok, let's just do this!

No comments: