Friday, June 10, 2011

Dog days of pregnancy

Yesterday was my Doctor's appt. And now my blood pressure is starting to go up. It's been really good until yesterday. It was 138/90. He talked to me about preeclampsia. He even had them check it 3 times, but it stayed the same. I got bloodwork done, all came back ok. My protein has also been ok, so he wants me back on Tuesday. He said he wants to keep a close eye on my BP.

Since he doesn't really do much when I go, I questioned it. I asked why he has never measured my belly. Not in these words, but he more or less said some Doctors do, but he doesn't because he can tell by looking at it! There are so many things he has not done yet that people keep telling me he should have by now. He's not measured my belly. He has not ever "felt" my belly to check her position. I have not had a strep test done yet and lots of other stuff it seems! So, guess I'll let ya know how I make out on Tuesday.

I think she has started to drop. I've been having braxton hicks contractions for one thing. Plus my lower belly/abdomen hurts and almost feels like alot of pressure there. There are times when I stand up from sitting, I feel like I can't stand up straight because it hurts. I told him about it, but he didn't seem concerned so....like I said, guess I'll let everyone know what happens on Tuesday!

No comments: