Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sweet Kaylynn

 Yes. Yes I CAN get the powder open Mommy!!
 Coloring Grammy a picture.
 Kaylynn and her friend Brielle at the sitter's.  Kaylynn LOVES to sit at the piano and play.  She doesn't bang on it either. I so hope she will be interested later and she learns to play.  We tell her how Grandma Slagenweit used to play. She would be so proud of her little gal.
 Do I have Oreo on my face Mommy??
I let her stand only to take this.  Now she thinks she can do it all the time. 


~~~
She does so many new things.  She even helps us unload the dishwasher, set the table, and help put clothes in the dryer.  She plays with babies and burps them and gives them bottles. It is the cutest thing ever!!! She says baby, here, there, Momma, Dada, Hi, bye.  All of course hen she wants to.  She waves, blows kisses, gives kisses, gives hugs.  She loves to read and look at books.  Loves to play.  If we ask her if she's ready to eat or have a snack she goes and pulls her chair out.  If we ask if she's ready for bath/bed, she will go to the steps.  She also like to re-arrange Mommy's cupboards.  I never know what I am gonna find in them.  But I let her do it.  Your only little once.  She likes to hug the baby at the sitter's, Riley.  She is very sweet and lovable.  She's getting sooooo  big!

No comments: