Sunday, August 28, 2011

Our Little Redhead :)

Here's a bunch more pictures of our little redhead! Who knows if it'll stay that way. She weighed 11lbs 7oz on Thursday. She's growing like a weed! She is sleeping better for us at night. Sleeps from about 9 or 10 pm to about 5am! And this is my last week home with her. On Sept. 6th I head back to work. I have mixed feelings about it. It'll be another adjustment period for me. But we gotta do what we gotta do! What will be tough is when I get back to working 10 hour days and Sat's. Through the week will be very tiring I'm sure. But, we'll figure it out! :)
Trying out the boppy.
Caught a smile!!
And another!!
The ADORABLE zebra outfit Aunt Faye, Janelle and Janette got for her. It is to cute, we love it!!
Kaylynn and I before out Sat. family outing. :)
Daddy and Kaylynn. :)
Another smirk. :)
Daddy trying to burp her.

2 comments:

Kara Plank said...

You look so nice, April!
Sadie would only sleep on her boppy from night 1 (even in the hospital) Crazy how fast they get attached to things. :) Kaylynn is so adorable!

Tonya said...

Loved the pictures! She is getting SOOOO big. I'm hoping she keeps that red hair:) You look great, April!!! Love ya!