Tuesday, August 23, 2011

6 Weeks Old

Miss Kaylynn is 6 weeks old today!! She is getting so big and long! Last week she weighed 11 lbs! She has been responding well to the Prilosec. Although she does NOT like the taste and cries, it helps her in the long run.
Last night we bathed her, gave her some more of her bottle (she would only eat 1 ounce since we gave her a bottle only about 2 hours before, we were trying to tank her up before bed) anywho...we put her in her crib at 9:15pm and she slept until 5am!!!! She did move and make noises and such that I had to go check on her, but all in all very good night!! We are going to try to do the same routine tonight and hopefully history repeats itself!!
We are using the Angelcare movement monitor. Although through the night I end up turning it off because she moves all over the place and I don't want to wake her up to put her back in the center of the crib where she has to be. So when I go in and see she is starting to creep away from it, I turn it off and use the regular monitor.

After next week I go back to work...not sure what to think about that yet.

No comments: