Monday, May 11, 2009

7 year Anniversary...

Today is David and I's 7th wedding Anniversary. It seems only yesterday that we met. Time has flown and we have come a along way. There would be no one I'd rather be married to. There is no one else that knows me the way he does. He is truly my best friend and I am so glad we met and got married! We have a new home we are trying to get some things done outside (plant grass) and soon hopefully we'll start trying to have some kids to fill this new house! David, I love you more today than I did yesterday. Happy Anniversary, Babe!!
~~~~~~~~~~~
This is what I made in craft class! I gave it to David for his Anniversary gift.

Tried to get a close up picture!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the plate! Just beautiful!

Tonya said...

Happy anniversary!! Hope your day was special. Love, Jay and Tonya