Sunday, July 19, 2009

Hailey's #2 wedding

Here are some shots from rehearsal, Hiawatha for dinner and the wedding. I took alot of pics so these aren't even close to all of them! It was very nice and I'm so glad it's over! No more stress about it! Now I can relax! It was fun at the reception we danced all night long so now I'm pretty sore today! But all in all it was nice.
Rehearsal.
Hiawatha where we had dinner.
On the boat.
Hailey and Barth.
Getting her hair done.
Checking it out.
Fixing her dress.
Me! Trying to take pic's of my hair. (The dresses were pretty but WAY to low cut for my taste!!)
The back.
David!
Us.
Lindsay and her boyfriend Don. He is hilarious!!
Hailey's family.
The Carson's.
The best men and maid and matron's of honor.
Getting pics outside.
Nice!

Me dancing with Chris. (I work with him!)
David and I.
Evan dancing!
Sat. night fever!
Getting down.
Linds and I.
Hailey and I.
Linds, Hail and I.
Hailey and her Mom.
Linds, Hailey and Janice.
Hailey & Barth.
Rachel and Don dancin.

1 comment:

Allana Martian said...

Wow! 8 bridesmaids! Beautiful wedding. Looks like you all really enjoyed the reception!