Tuesday, July 14, 2009

House....

Not to much to report I suppose. The in laws are in Florida right now and we're keeping up with there house and things, watering flowers, checking garden, mowing grass and feeding the fish. The garden is producing alot of stuff while their gone!! I picked 6 zucchini (2 of which were so huge Davie pitched them), about 12 cucumbers, a bunch of green peppers, a bunch of string beans and I counted 16 without rooting around of cantaloupe that are all the same size! A couple of the corn stalks are knocked over due to the tornado that touched down here Saturday night. It was a small one but it touched down close by. Winds of over 75 mph!! I never seen anything like it! I thought we were going to have to head down to the basement!! Erin and I had gone to the Blueberry festival and yard sales that morning while David babysat Austin. We had a good time!! We also got some clothes line poles a friend gave us, so hopefully not to long I can get them up, painted and clothes on the line!! Here are a couple shots of the house now that the trim and everything is done and painted. (I do not like painting trim!! Grrr...)
Awww..David with Austin sleeping! He said he crawled over and wanted up so once he got up there he laid his head down and went to sleep! :)
Now we just need some landscaping...
I think it turned out pretty nice. Kinda sets it off. **Also, we had alot of wheat from the straw in the grass and now that he's been mowing it it's dying off so now the grass can come in better! That's why it looks yellowish!

No comments: