Saturday, February 28, 2009

More phone pics of the boys

Here are some phone pics that we get of the boys. We get videos to, but I can't get them to work on here. I email these to my email then save picture as...but when I bring up the videos they won't even come up at all. If anyone knows how to do this let me know! I have alot of cute videos I could post. Well Tyler just had his 9 month check up and is a very healthy boy! Weighing in at 20 1/2 pounds and is 30 1/4" tall!! He gives kisses, patty cakes, waves bye-bye, crawling, pulling up and is in to everything!! Jay and Tonya give us updates as to what he's doing.
Tyler in his sweater vest.
Jay says our little "Harry" from Home Alone.
Got lunch??
This one is a bit older, but still cute none the less!!
This is a recent one that Jenn sent of Evan talking on the phone. He's getting so big!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, they are both so cute and getting so big! Thanks for the update!