Friday, March 6, 2009

On the homefront

March~ In like a lion, out like a lamb. Well, I hope that is true. Once again we are sick! This makes 3 times for me since we moved here! This week though not only did I catch another cold, but I managed to find the flu along with it. So, Wednesday I didn't go to work. Thursday I still didn't feel good, but went in. I'm getting tired of wasting my vacation days on being sick!! I now just have a cold, but tonight David came home sick. Cold/Flu combo. 2 for 1 deal I guess. So, he's upstairs cuddled up in bed trying to get warm and get some rest. Hopefully tomorrow he'll feel a little better. My parents were going to come over, but they don't want to get sick. Can't blame them. No one wants to be sick. When will Spring get here?? We don't want to be sick anymore!! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LIKE THE NEW BACKGROUND! HOPE YOU GUYS ARE FEELING BETTER!! GET THOSE GERMS OUT OF THERE FOR THURSDAY! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE NEW "ABODE"
CYA TOMORROW!
P