Monday, February 2, 2009

Around the house...

Our bathroom...coming along.
A glass shelf I didn't remember that we had! I tried to decorate it with "beachy" things I made up from A.C. Moore. Turned out okay. The starfish and sand dollar keep falling down I need to figure something out, but looks decent!
Made these.
Our decorative "nice" towels we bought from Bed Bath and Beyond. David wanted them! :)
Looking out the sliding glass door. I changed my placemats to my country plaid.
David hung the pendant lights back up!! Yeah!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Curtains BEFORE we got the other valances.
AFTER!! They look much better!!
Much fuller look.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like your curtains but I agree they look better with the extra valance. Your house is looking very nice and I love the kitchen, especially! So, you guys and Joel don't agree on football teams, huh. I know he is a die-hard Eagles fan. LOL.