Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Update

Well, we had Josh, Mel, and Deonna over Sunday night for a visit. Josh has been back from Aganistan for about 3 weeks, so he had alot to tell us and show us. I have a whole new respect for what they do!! I got to see Deonna. I'll post the pictures from that later. We've been working at the house. Fixture still going up. Now I'm staining the door jams. So the work goes on!! They started putting the trim up inside the windows, it looks nice!!
Also, in other news, my Dad got an 8 point buck Monday morning!! I can't remember the last time he got a deer! I haven 't seen it, nor did I get any pictures because by the time I got home from work it already had been taken to be processed. But I'm sure he was very excited!! Good job Dad!! =]
Well, we're busy, busy I'll have to post pictures later!!

No comments: