Sunday, May 6, 2012

Brooke Turns 2!

Ok, Before I get started. I officially do not like the way this thing is set up now. Why don't they ever leave well enough alone!? Aggravating! Well, these pictures are out of order, but they will have to do. I have tried 3 times now to get them on here. Yesterday was my niece, Brooke's 2nd bday party.  It was a beautiful day outside! Kaylynn LOVES to be outside!!  She did not have a nap all day she did very well but was out before we hardly left their house!  We have been having really nice family time lately and I love it! They mean so much to me!
This Fri is our 10 year wedding anniversary.  We will be heading out to NY for the weekend. I am excited and nervous all at the same time.  Excited to get away and relax, but don't want to leave Kaylynn behind. :(  Grandpa Slagenweit will have her Fri into Sat sometime, then my parents Sat into Sun when we get back. Hope she will be a good girl!
 Brooke in her new sandbox. We went together with my parents and got her this.
 Uncle Jimmy.
 Tuckered out!!!
 She LOVES these too. I am looking for a used one. They are about $40-$70 new.
 Mom...I am ready for a big girl bike.




 And I'm up...now what??


 Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Poust.


 Bday party fun.
 I did eat...I promise!
 Messy girl!
 I am 2 already!!

Me and my nephew Julian.

No comments: