Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Cousins


Last Sunday afternoon we had a Memorial Day picnic at my parents house.  It was so hot and humid, but we had a good time.  I was beat after Brooke and Kaylynn had me take them for wagon rides, buggy rides, 4 wheeler rides and Brooke with the...come get me! And throwing her up in the air probably was not the best idea.  She's not so little anymore! :)  I think they had fun.  Now we just need Julian to get bigger to play. 
 Kaylynn in her Baby Gap shirt that a girl I work with got her at a yard sale. :) New with the tags still on! Again, notice her hair sticking up? It seems like it always is! :) So funny!
 Julian 4 months, Brooke 2 years, Kaylynn 10 1/2 months.
 Look at that RED hair!! (Marianne, try not to get to jealous) :)
All 3 have blue eyes. :)

No comments: