Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter 2012

A sunny day out in the wagon at the baby sitter's. Like my sunhat?
Mommy and Kaylynn.
Having a semi-good day.
She loves the mirror! She will "kiss the baby." :)
Easter goodies.
Books, clothes, toothbrush and toothpastes, and toys. No candy this year!
See some of the hives on her face? They are all over her whole body! :(
Eating rice on the "braty" diet.
Another pj's kinda day. Wasn't feeling to hot most of this day either.
Snuck in this smile though.
The bigger the bow, the cuter and better I like it! ;)
After we got back from Urgent Care.
***
Yesterday we had my family Easter dinner/get together. We decided on having lasagna, stuffed shells, salad and garlic bread. And an ice cream cake for my sister's birthday. (Happy Birthday also to our nephew, Allan!!!) Then I had an egg hunt for Brooke. This was always a tradition when we were little at my Gram's. That and getting kite's and flying them on Easter. :) (Next year the kites will be happening too!!) Anyway, I forgot to take pics of all the food but, boy was there alot!! Another fun time spent with family. Brooke was so funny. She's really talking alot. Nicole asked me to take some pics of Brooke. There are a few of my favorites I put on here. Didn't turn out to bad. It was chilly and windy though. Hope everyone had a Blessed Easter!
Kaylynn would not leave Julian alone! She kept banging her walker into the seat!
Cheeeeesssee!
Jamie and Rick. (It was her 29th bday)
Julian...it was a bit bright out! :)
I squeezed Kaylynn's hat on Brooke's head because she had no jacket and it was cold and really windy out!
Where is it?
My brother helping Brooke hold her basket.
***On a side note, we had to take Kaylynn to Urgent Care yesterday. Not sure if she was having an allergic reaction to the prescription, or the Doc said due to her being sick for so long now. She still occasionally is vomiting and yesterday morning she had a weird looking rash around her groin area. Well, 2 hours later when I went to dress her for my work Easter Egg hunt, this rash was everywhere! And her feet were red and swollen. Talked to Jenn and off to Urgent Care we went. So, we changed her prescription to Augmentin. And he did say she does still look hydrated, so that's good. She is just miserable. He also said she still has the infection in her right ear, and there is so much wax impacted in the left he can't even see the eardrum. He also said her recently read where they are finding links between acid reflux and ear infections. He said he was "throwing it out there" that if fixing her ears doesn't take care of the throwing up we may need to see a gastrointestinal Doc. (This Doc used to be my family Doc for YEARS! and now works at Urgent Care. Knowing that, I called ahead to see if he was there on call, our lucky day, he was so we requested him!) So, here's to hoping the ENT will be the fix all! We go Tuesday!! Please remember here in your prayers! I just wish she could have a good day and not always feel so rotten.

No comments: