Sunday, April 3, 2011

26 1/2 weeks pregnant

Well, I haven't taken many, but since it was nice out this afternoon I asked David to take a couple pictures of the baby bump. On Wednesday I'll be 27 weeks. On April 18th I go for my first glucose test. Hoping I pass so I don't have to go through the longer one. Been feeling ok I guess. Just can't sleep much. I just can't seem to get comfy. I had bought a body pillow, but it takes up to much room in our bed. This week is going to be so busy!! We actually had to make a schedule for the whole week so we know what we're doing, where we're going, what we need to do, etc.! I know Friday I will be picking up the paint for the nursery from Sherwin Williams. The color is a light, pretty green color called Honeydew. It matches the bedding really nicely. There are so many things happening in the next couple of months. This Sat. we're throwing my parents their 25th Wedding Anniversary party (it was supposed to be a surprise, but ended up having to tell them), Jay and Tonya's family is coming in for a short visit at the end of this month, my niece Brooke's 1st birthday is coming up very soon, my baby shower in May, the very day after that is our friend's daughter's 3rd birthday party, then at the end of May is my Aunt's Wedding reception!! In the meantime we have a million things that need done before Kaylynn gets here!

No comments: