Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hailey's bridal shower

Yesterday we threw Hailey a bridal shower, although she is already married! But since alot of people didn't make it to her 1st wedding she is having another one in July. Anyway we had good weather and it turned out pretty nice. We played 4 games, which I did 2 of. They were fun! She got alot of nice things. I wanted to get a picture of what I got her, but didn't get a chance. I got her a personalized picture frame from Things Remembered. It had hearts going up the one side and had their names and wedding date engraved in it. It was very pretty!! All in all it went alright. Glad it's over though!!

My favors are on the left!!
Pre party.
Lindsay and I's gifts for the games.
Lindsay and Hailey. Lindsay is the Maid of Honor. Lindsay is due August 19th and having a boy!
Hailey's cousin Dawn and Hailey. Dawn is another Matron of Honor.
Me and Hailey. I am also a Matron of Honor. It goes Lindsay, me Dawn.
Some party goers!
Hailey's cousin Alexis. She is also a bridesmaid.
Hailey's Mom Jan, Hailey and Lindsay.

No comments: