Saturday, May 31, 2008

Oh Brother...

Hello there! Well, as you can see my brother bought himself a motercycle. Yippy. Scares me to no end, but what can ya do? He's 21! So there ya go. Not to much to report really. We are waiting of the loan approval to come through. It should be here soon. We got our blueprints re-drawn and we now have them in our possesion. We went and picked all of our flooring from Echo flooring, and they are supposed to call our builders to work out the numbers, so we will see if that's where we get it or not. We went to an auction last Sat. and tried to get a dryer. No such luck. Everything went for so much money! The dryer went for $350.00!! Used! We didn't want to go over $150.00!! Ha! Well so that was a bust. We sat in the hot sun for 5 hrs. and got totally sunburn just to go home empty handed! Oh well the search continues. We said we would continue to check auctions and the newspaper to try and get one cheaper, but if not I guess we'll have to buy new. We looked at appliances to, we didn't buy any yet, but I think we decided finally on what color and style. David really wanted stainless steel. I wasn't to keen on it. ( I just picture future kids with sticky, slobbery fingers touching it all over!!) LOL! But he promises he will clean it. Well, they make a new thing called clean steel I don't know how it works but, it doesn't hardly show any fingerprints so I guess that will work! Stinking stuff is so expensive, but gotta bite the bullet. I cannot wait till we are in our new house! This house we're in now seems to be getting smaller and smaller somehow!! Also, Jay, Tonya and Tyler all seem to be doing well. We get pictures on our phone almost everyday. Keep them coming!! Can't wait to see them in August!! Gotta go!

1 comment:

Allana Martian said...

Do you have craigslist in your area? It's a great on-line tool for finding used things. I got quite a bit of furniture there for great prices! Just google craigslist, click on Pennsylvania, choose a city close to you and browse for what you want. I check it on a weekly basis.