Sunday, May 4, 2008

I'm gettin' crafty!


Here is my second craft! It was fun to make. I really like to do crafts but they are time consuming and sometimes quite expensive! We won't be doing any in May because neither of us cared for the projects they are going to do. June crafts, they showed us one they are going to do it's a flower pot lady. I might do June's, but we are going to be so busy then, so who knows.
Well, we went visit my best friend Hailey's son, Evan, Monday at Geisenger. He had his tonsils and adenoids taken out and had to spend the night. He was not a happy camper. He wanted to go home and kept asking over and over,if "he could just go home now." They kept telling him the had to stay and he would cry. It was sad. I couldn't imagine if you had a child who was sick and had to be in the hospital all the time. He is alright and got to go home the next morning! But, Hailey was getting sick and guess what? I got sick from her! :( The very next morning it started as a sore throat and just got worse each day from there. By Thursday it was bad. It was a bad cold and a touch of the flu. And this whole week was so busy! Monday, Geisinger. Tuesday, had to get groceries and make 6 pounds of sloppy joes for work. Wednesday, craft class. Thursday, sign the contract for our house. Full schedule to say the least. Friday I took a half day and came home to rest up. I was feeling really crumby! Today is the first day I feel half way decent and can somewhat breathe.
Back to Thursday and the signing of the contract. We signed our sales agreement. And started on some of the details on what will soon be taking place. I was feeling nauseous and couldn't wait to get out of there! But, now we have to get to the bank to get the ball rolling officially. We got our sewage permit and will be getting the rest now soon. It is so much to know and remember!
A few other tid bits are, we are having community yard sales on the 17th so I need to go through things to have one! With moving before to long we should have things to get rid of. Also, my brother got a puppy. A basset hound named Tucker. I have yet to see it , but heard he's really cute. We want to get one after we move. A black or chocolate lab. We'll see.
Our friends Eli and April should soon be having there baby. They don't know what they are having. Our other friends Matt and Erin found out this week they are having a boy. That's exciting!! Plus Tonya and Marianne, my sister in laws are pregnant to!! Baby boom!!
Well toodles!!


1 comment:

Allana Martian said...

I really like this craft! It would make a pretty light night. I miss doing crafts! I used to do them quite often. We can't wait for Tonya to have her baby, either! :-)