Thursday, April 24, 2008

My first craft class



Well, Wednesday night was my first craft class at the Ben Franklin store. My sister, Jamie has gone a few times and I wanted to give it a try. So, this is what I made! I really like it! The top two pictures are of the front and the last one is the back. We had a good time we laughed the whole time! We have another class next Wednesday and we're making a country star thing. I'll put pictures up of that next week.
In other news, we met with a person to draw up our sewage design plan this week. Our contractor is getting the permits and we will be signing the contract next Thursday!!! It's all coming together! We are waiting on a return phone call from the architect yet. We are so nervous and excited!!!!! So that is where we stand currently. We'll keep everyone updated!!


No comments: