Sunday, April 20, 2008

A very productive weekend


Well, David and I had a very productive weekend. I actually had off work the WHOLE weekend!! I had a list of things to do a mile long. We picked big rocks out and put them in piles at the land. I want to save them for around our future flower beds. They are pretty big, so it was a job. I left most of that work to David and I used a magnet to pick up hundreds and hundreds of nails. There was a spot where they did some burning and there are tons of nails I didn't even begin to get them all! Then we just sat in the grass and took it all in. It was a beautiful day and we just sat there and relaxed and took in "our" scenary. Dad S. mowed our grass at the back of the lot and it's actually really nice grass. To bad they are going to have to dig most of it up. We also washed both cars and srubbed the porch down and all the things on it. Really looks nice.
This week we have to track down the sewage enforcement officer and get someone to draw up a sewage design plan. Plus we need to have an architecht redraw some of our home plans up. The contractor said the ones we have leave something to be desired, so I guess we'll have them redone. Another cost!! But those seem to be happening all the time!! :(
Today, since Mom and Dad S. are out in Kentucky, I had to make Sunday dinner! We had pork chops on the grill, baked potatoes, peas, noodles and shall we say "extra crispy" bisquits. (I forgot to set the timer.) It was delish!! And we did eat the crispy bisquits!! LOL!!


Well, that's all I know for now!!

No comments: