Monday, June 2, 2008

My flowers!




Here are a few pictures of my flowers for the year. I didn't plant to many since alot of our time this summer will be spent on the house. So I wanted to get the pictures before I end up forgetting to water them and they croak! Ha! The hanging baskets are wave petunias and they are doing great! The one looks blue, but it's deep purple. I don't know why it turned out like that. Also, we got a call today and our loan got approved, so now we just have to wait for the papers to come and sign and call the lawyer to set up a closing date. Shouldn't be long now!!! That's all I know for now!!! * Toodles *




2 comments:

Noah and Heather said...

Pretty flowers!!! I usually kill mine too. I didn't even try any this year since we will be moving again next month. Maybe I'll try again at the next stop. Hope you have a great week!

loree2000 said...

Lovely flowers. I love flowers too!
Petunias love sun and lots of water. I am not the best at keeping 'thirsty' plants alive.