Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Jordan Family Reunion 2013

Last Sat. (my 32nd birthday...gulp..ha!) was our friends' son Austin's 5th birthday party at a park, and when that was over we had my family reunion.  Jordan, my Grandmother's maiden name, so my Gram's/Mom's side of the family.  We used to have these, but they kind of fizzled out.  But after the suicide of my 12 year old cousin Alexis, we started it back up.  So a lot of people couldn't make it, but hopefully they will make it a priority next year!!  Had a good time, minus the rain.  There was some times it didn't rain so the kids got to play at the park right there at the pavilion.  Here are a few shots. (mostly of Kaylynn)
 
 
 
 
 They had a cool pirate ship!
 My niece Brooke and Kaylynn.
 Ahoy matey!
 View from atop the pirate ship.
 Cute little park.
 Kaylynn with my sister Jamie and boyfriend, Rick.
 "Fishing" game.
 Riding with Daddy!
 Piñata time!

 My Mom (apparently she was thirsty, ha!) Kaylynn plugging her ears.  LOL! This is her new thing.  Whenever she thinks something is to loud she says "plug ears" and she does this. To funny!
 Another try at the Piñata. (Someone had broke the string and we resorted to whacking it on the ground!

AWWW!!! I love this kid to pieces!!!!!

No comments: