Saturday, September 7, 2013

Campground

Last Sunday evening Kaylynn and I went to a nearby campground site where my Aunt Shell camps.  My Mom and Dad were there visiting so we stopped over too.  It was her first time seeing the river up close, and a campfire, feeding ducks, etc.  She really enjoyed it.  It was very hot and humid which made it very uncomfortable, but she had a good time.  My Dad made her a hot dog over the fire.  These are a few pics my Aunt took on her awesome new camera.
 
 
 
 Kaylynn and I.
 Feeding the ducks.
 Watching boats on the river.

My Momma.  1 year after the diagnosis of Leukemia.  Chemo treatments, lots of stuff in between and a stem cell transplant, everything seems ok so far! She gets another bone marrow biopsy in about 2 weeks. Prayers!





.

No comments: