Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

I had thanksgiving dinner here today. My Mom and Dad did the turkey, stuffing and pumpkin pie. I did mashed potatoes and gravy, candied sweet potatoes, corn, peas, macaroni and cheese, and bisquits. Tonya made 2 peanut butter pies. Jamie made peanut butter fingers. It was goooood! I think it went pretty good today, despite Kaylynn being fussy because she's sick yet again with a cold. Pretty congested in the chest this time. My poor baby!
Even with everything that's happened in the last 3 weeks or so that seems bad, I know I am still Thankful for alot of things in my life!!
Feast!





Just missing my other sister Jamie and her boyfriend Rick.


Jesse and Tonya. Expecting a baby boy, Julian in Feb.


My niece Brooke. She is hilarious!! She's at a very fun and cute stage right now! :)


Everyone checking out the black friday deals! LOL.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


These are the finished produce of the curtains that Aunt MaryLou made for Kaylynn's room. I had picked out and bought the fabric and she whipped these up for me!! They turned out great!




Plus it is kinda thicker material, so hopefully it keeps the cold out. Thanks Aunt MaryLou!!







Kind of like a plush, velor material.

No comments: