Friday, November 18, 2011

Our Lil' Dumplin'

Here are several updated pics of Kaylynn. Most of them speak for themselves. Enjoy!

This is the hairbow holder I made her! I think it turned out pretty cute!

All the hairbows I have bought so far from Gigi La' Bean. A local gal who makes all this cute stuff!






Hung up the canvas sign a friend from work got her.

Fell asleep playing.

Halloween.

Got to be one of my favorite pics.

My Mom with her grandaughters. Kaylynn and Brooke and a grandson on the way! (My sister Tonya, not me!!)

Pappy S. and Kaylynn. (Justin in the back)

She is SO cute!!

Kaylynn on the day of Mom's funeral.

Us at the after funeral luncheon.

First time in the excersaucer with Zach.

Can you say boy cousins? This is only 5 of the 7 surrounding her! :)

Allan & Kaylynn.

Stephen & Kaylynn.

Another one of my favorites! After her bath!

Her other hat from her cousin Brooke!

Pappy and Aunt Marianne talking to her.

Stephen and Kaylynn holding Pappy. :)

Uncle Jonathan.

Pappy R.

David's adopted brother Chris. (Not really adopted but that's what they say) He was and is a big part of the family's life.

Me and my little Munchkin.

Daniel & Kaylynn.

Family picture after her first time going to Church.

No comments: