Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

This fourth of July weekend was sort of busy. David had to work Friday, then did some electrical work at a friend's house Fri. night. Sat. he worked all day again at his side job. Then Sat. evening we went to my parents for a picnic. I only took one picture of Brooke eating an ice pop. We hung out there quite awhile.

Yesterday we ate dinner at his parents then at 5 we were off for another picnic at Kevin and Dana's house. We stuffed ourselves again and then they did fireworks. And I got ate alive by mosquito's! Today we don't plan on doing to much. Just some things around the house.

Back to work tomorrow I guess, since a certain little girl still hasn't made an appearance yet. 2 days left until my actual due date. My Doctor's appt isn't until Thursday. It seems very far away to me! All I can do is keep taking it one day at a time. Easier said than done.

Brooke eating her ice pop.
These couple are of her too. These are a couple from her 1 yr old pics they had taken.
Love this one! I bought her that tutu outfit! :)

No comments: