Wednesday, July 6, 2011

40 Weeks and Due Date Has Arrived!

Well. July 6th is here! And as you can see, I am still pregnant! Tomorrow is my Doctor's appt. so we'll see where I'm at and see what days we have picked that I can be induced. Although I am still scared, we are also ready for her to just be here already and I am ready for her to be out. I am getting really uncomfortable. Seems like with me still working full time that by the time I get to the end of the day I have so much pain and pressure in the pelvis area I can barely walk! Can't get comfortable to sleep either. So, PRAY for us as we are any day about to be first time parents. We are nervous, scared, excited and alot of other things!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Can't wait to see her...I deactivated my facebook account so I keep checking your blog to see if you have had her :) Hope you have her soon or already had her ;)