Saturday, October 16, 2010

Update on Chris & Steph

Chris came home this week. He is feeling okay and is very tired. His counts are still low and Steph is giving him shots of Lovonox in the stomach to help bring them up. They have asked for prayers to keep the fevers gone and to be pain free. Thanks again.

As for the donations I am trying to raise I have got quite a few people to say they would help! I have received one thing so far, so praying everyone that said they would help comes through! :/ They have no idea I am doing this so, I think they will be very surprised! I am planning on trying to sell sandwiches at work to also help raise money. Please, if any one else can do anything at all to help, please send donations, gift cards, gas cards to me to put together for them! Thank you for all the prayers and supporting Chris and Steph!!

Donations send C/O:
April Slagenweit
2003 Vincent Ave.
Watsontown, Pa 17777

No comments: