Saturday, January 30, 2010

New haircut =)

Today after work I went and got my hair cut off! I am going to donate it to Locks of Love. You have to have at least 10'' to donate it. It was time for a change. I also will be getting new glasses and sunglasses but they aren't in yet, so that will also make me look a little different. I'll have to post a couple pics when I get them. Just a few odds and ends about what we've been up to ; we've both been working. I've been working a decent amount of overtime, so that's been nice as far as the money. But we are supposed to be slowing down a bit here for awhile so no more OT after today for awhile. I also got a raise at the beginning of the year, which is also nice. I also joined a local gym, Planet Fitness with a lady I work with. I'm not really dieting but figured if I at least get active it has to help something! I go 4 days a week after work. So far, so good. I also have recently bought some new decorations for the house, but have yet to put them up, so when we do, I'll post pictures.

David has been really helping me out around the house and getting suppers started at night since I don't get home until around at least 5:30pm ish. He's really been eager lately to learn how to cook, and make things. He's getting pretty good at it, which really helps me out! It's been so cold here it's nice to know that he is working indoors and not outside freezing! That's about all we've been up to. I have been SO tired recently for some reason. I no sooner get home eat supper and clean up that I am so tired I lay down and instantly fall asleep. It may be a new prescription that I was taking. We are also starting to go to a new Church tomorrow right down the street here. They just built a new Church. It's the United Methodist Church that moved from town to 8th St. So, we'll see. Hope we like it!! So, all in all this is about all we've been up to.
**Update on Josh is that he's doing well. He's staying with my Gram, and going to rehab. As far as I know he is doing very well!! Thanks for all your prayers for him!!!
Today at work.
Before I cut it off.
Ta-da!!!!! Cut and hilighted!
I really like it!!
Here's the ponytail I'm donating!
Looks like a snake!

No comments: