Sunday, January 18, 2009

Inside house pics (phase 1)


Laundry room. (New dryer not hooked up yet from my Mom and Dad)
Laundry room bathroom.
Dining room.
Living room.
My kitchen!!
Our hallway/entryway.
Our bathroom.
What I designed our bathroom around.
Our bedroom.
Our huge closet!!!
Spare bathroom.
My fishy shower curtain in the spare bathroom.
Spare bedroom #1.
Spare bedroom # 2.
Well, here's some to start! It's certainly not finished, but it's a start. We still need curtains up, the pendant lights up, so on and so forth. It's coming along. What can I say. We have worked so long on this we have kind of just been lazy. More when we get more done later!!

2 comments:

Faithe said...

Lookin' GREAT!!! You have a knack at decorating. Now just relax and take it easy for awhile. When spring comes I know you'll be busy again...outside. Take time to enjoy your lovely home...sit down with a cup of coffee and enjoy the cold winter months indoors. Let me tell you...the work is never done. Thanks for sharing your pictures.

Kara Plank said...

Very nice! I love colored walls too!