Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas Eve

Jimmy & Tonya (eating...ha ha!) And Mom.
Mom.
Me, David and Jesse.
Jesse, Jimmy and Mom.
Dad holding up his Tim McGraw cologne we got him! =]
Jamie with her new man, Rick. (She got a diamond heart necklace from him.)
Rick, David and Jimmy. Jesse is missing here.
Gingerbread house Jamie and Rick made.
Dad and David gabbing!!
Dad and Daphne.
Dad and Tonya's puppy, Cooper.
My Dad.
Jimmy and Mom.
We went to my parents house on Christmas eve to have dinner and exchange gifts. Everyone was there, it was nice! I've been feeling alot closer to my family lately. I really have been relying on my parents alot to. It seems the older I get, the more I need them! It's nice that they are there for us so much!! They've been a great help!! I don't know what I would do without them. They got us some different nice things, and we are going to get a new clothes dryer from them!! Now that we're in the new house, Christmas can be here now!!

No comments: