Monday, July 28, 2008

The progress continues...

Here is the latest and greatest. The first pictures are from Sunday. My parents and my brother came out to see the progress. As you can see they poured the footers and installed the french drain and radon system. Today they came and unloaded all the block for the foundation and a water tank to be able to mix the concrete. And then they got started. The "block" pictures are off of David's camera cell phone. Not to shabby. I don't want him to keep the camera in the hot car all day so when he goes over every night after work to check things out he takes pictures to show me. There isn't much sense in me going over everyday yet, when he is close and can check on it. Gas is to expensive. And besides taking pictures there is nothing we can do yet. Dad S. said they dropped off the block at 6:00am and the workers were there by 7:30am and stayed to around 4:30pm. Great! I hope they keep it up like that. I believe they want to finish the foundation, start the sand mound and cut the bank for fill this week. We'll see!! YEAH!! We're getting more excited!!

No comments: