Saturday, July 5, 2008

Miller Reunion 2008

Here is some of the fun we had this year at the Miller reunion. We started out at Uncle Dave and Aunt Miriam's house. Then went on to Mom and Dad S's for dessert and homemade ice cream. I actually posted these pictures backwards, they start out at Mom's and then Uncle Dave's in reality it happened the other way, but oh well! We had a good time. LOTS of good food. It did get kinda hot and humid out, so we mostly stayed under the tent. They did set up a crochet game and played. Out of the "Miller's" we were only missing Aunt Carol. Bummer she couldn't make it. We missed everyone who couldn't make it. We had a great time. Then it was off to Mom's for homemade ice cream. We made strawberry, vanilla and chocolate! It was delicious! Later in the evening Janelle had an idea of being blindfolded and try to feed your partner. It was quite something. Food was everywhere! Brent came in so we got to talk to him quite a bit Saturday night. Sunday night Janelle and Briann came over we had a light supper then played a game. It was fun. It was every one's last night in PA. Can't wait until we can all get together again!!


1 comment:

Allana Martian said...

I LOVE family reunions! Looks like you were all having a grand time! I'll have to remember the blind folded ice cream activity, as I'm sure the kids would have fun with that! Your nephews are so adorable! Carol told me that her daughter was going north with Faye, but I didn't think I would see her on your blog. (I work with Carol) BTY, that's a total bummer about your house! I'm sure it won't be the last bump in the road, but you'll be happy when it's all said and done! I'll pray it goes smooth for you!