Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!

Fireworks that I took on our camera!

Jello dessert I made for the picnic.
Lindsay and Hailey. (sisters)
Hailey and I. Best friends since sixth grade!
Lindsay and I.
Hailey and I. (With Lindsay trying to sneek in!)
Barth and Hailey.
Happy 4Th of July!! We went to Hailey's new house for a picnic and fireworks. We had a good view of Williamsport's fireworks from her deck. We had a lot of good food and lots of desserts. The boys played horseshoes and tried o get us to play. I didn't do to well. I threw the horseshoe everywhere but the pin. It's actually harder than it looks. But at least I tried. Then we watched the fireworks. Then on home. We finally got to sleep in today which was really nice. We are trying to catch up on cleaning and laundry today. Coming soon should be our house being started this week. I can't believe it's finally going to start!! Can't wait!!









1 comment:

Allana Martian said...

Nice fireworks pictures! Your cake looks yummy, too. My mom used to make a pretzel and jello cake. Yours reminds me of that. Now I want to make it!