Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Is This My New Path?

I've been praying and asking the Lord to help open up some new job opportunities. A new path to follow. And not a couple days after praying about it, I heard an advertisement on the radio for something I thought I would like to do and they were offering 2 seminars. 1 that night in Williamsport and 1 the next night in Lewisburg. So, I talked about it with David. Prayed more about it today and after the horrible day I had at work I decided it's a free seminar, what do I have to lose?? So my friend Erin and I went. It was pretty packed, but it was an hour long thing and very informative. It's for medical transcripts and editing. You work from home and it's part time or full time, you set your own hours! You can make very decent money too. But, right now financially things are very tough, so we are going to have to continue to buckle down and ask the Lord for his help. And also to see if this is something he wants me to pursue.
Because it does cost money to do the courses required to do the job. It is an accredited school and you get a diploma at the end. It takes approx 5 months to complete (if your dedicated to it) And there is money back guarantees. If you want to stop or you don't like it you can stop and get it back to them within 7 days and you get a refund, no questions asked. Also, they guarantee if you don't get job within 6 months they give you a full refund on your money. Pretty good if you ask me. I currently know someone that does this part time and just loves it. I know another person that is going through the courses right now. Hmmmm....What to do Lord??

No comments: