Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Mystery flowers



Well, I arrived home from work today to find these pretty flowers on the porch! There was no note to say who they were from. I called my Gram, nope not her. Then David, nope not him. Then my Mom, nope not her either!! Okay, only one person left to call, Mom S. yep, it was her! Well, they dropped them off for us from Aunt MaryLou!! They are so pretty and springy! I was beginning to wonder who they were from. We went to my parents house for Easter dinner on Sunday and didn't get over to Uncle Dave's to see her! She always thoughtful!
Also, so far David has been smoke free for over a month now! YEAH!! I am so glad! Saves us money for the new house plus all the health benefits he will have. He stills gets a bit antsy at times, but he's getting through it. Chantix I would say that he would recommend, but it does have it's side effects. Nausea being the biggest thing. But in the long run, it's worth it!
Well, hope you had a very Blessed Easter!! Until next time!! Toodles!


No comments: