Thursday, March 13, 2008

Not much to report

Hey everyone! Well, sadly there is not much new to report here in PA. Working lots of overtime. David and I both. We did pick out our new furniture for our new house. We didn't buy it yet, but soon. We now are thinking maybe we should build this year. We are so undecided! Probably early summer. I'm sure we will decide sometime!! LOL! Spring is just around the corner, birds have been chirping away! Well, this is short, but thought I would let everyone know we are still here, just not much going on! :)

1 comment:

Faithe said...

I was beginning to wonder if the Slagenweits have fallen off the face of the earth. I've been checking daily (and sometimes several times a day) to see if any of you have blogged. Now we just need to get after the other two! HA Is Marianne any better? I've been thinking about her SOOO much. Keep up the posting, even if it is only every week or so. We're anxious to know how you're doing.