Sunday, October 9, 2011

Our Little Miss

Here are a bunch of pictures of Miss Kaylynn. Hopefully I'll have time in the next couple of days to post pics of my Fall decor and the newly poured sidewalks!! Yep, that's right! I said we have sidewalks people!! :) I actually had Kaylynn to the Doctor today because for the last week or so she's been "off." So, just as I suspected. The acid reflux acting up again. So they up'd her dosage from 2ml to 4ml. Let me tell ya, 4ml is alot for a baby! You would have thought we were murdering her, but hopefully it helps her. He did give me a new script so I can have it flavored. And she weighed 13lbs 12oz!! She'll be 3 months old tomorrow!!
She keeps doing this w/ her legs in the swing.
One of the many outfits I got at the Watsontown yard sales.
Another (part of) an outfit from the yard sales.
David likes to sit her up in his chair.
Starting to try to hold her bottle.
A rocking horse my Aunt Rise got for her at the yard sales for $5!!
Smile!!
Katie and Marie stopped by for a visit!!
Bathtime!! (Sucking her thumb!)
The dress Grandma Slagenweit got fo her.
Napping at Grandma's.
Also wearing the sweater Great Grandma Miller got for her!
SO CUTE!!!

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Absolutely love the dress and sweater!! So precious!! I love my boys...but you can't dress a boy as cute as you can a girl!!