Sunday, November 18, 2007

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow





Well hello again! I know, your surprised we updated so soon! Well, for those of you that don't get to see snow to often(you Floridians) I thought I would post some pictures of our first snowfall today! Very pretty, but already have had enough! The leaves are still on alot of the trees, so hopefully branches won't come down from the weight of the snow! Thes pics are from our place, and Mom and Dad Slagenweit's house! Our shopping trip to Altoona was FUN! But, wasn't impressed this year. We didn't find any bargains, but overall we had a blast, we laughed all day!! Our Christmas shopping is almost finished!! YEAH!! Just got to get the cards started!! That's all for now!!




1 comment:

Justin and Jennifer Harris said...

I'm soooooo jealous! I was lamenting not being there after Mom called me this morning to tell me it was snowing and then you sent those pics! Not fair! You all had beeter have snow when we are up there! After all, Evan needs to have snow for his first Christmas. So glad everything is working out with this land. Can't wait to see you guys in a month! YEA!!!! Lots of love! Hugs and slobbery kisses from Evan!:)