Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Support our troops

Josh Hubble-infantry

Andy Plank-sniper
Andy and his new son, Clayton. This picture just melts my heart!!
I posted these to remind everyone to keep these brave men in our thoughts and prayers. They are in the Army National Guard out of Lewisburg, and just left to serve overseas in Afganistan. I am so grateful the men and women that volunteer to fight and keep us free. These two happen to be friends of ours, and we are praying for their safe return!! GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!!!!!


2 comments:

Kara Plank said...

thank you guys for your prayers and support. It really means a lot to us!!! Congrats and good luck with the land you bought! That is an exciting step to make.

Andy Plank said...

hey, thank you so much for the support. I can't tell you how much it means. I told josh that you guys had posted us on your sight. We are both thankful. It means a lot that what we do, is appreciated, and that we are supported by our friends back home.