Saturday, June 2, 2007

Tonya's SURPRISE College Graduation party!!!


Me and my siblings at the party. Jimmy, Jamie, Tonya and April.


My friend from sixth grade on, Hailey and her son, Evan. He's getting so big. He is already a year and a half old!!!



Evan and I with a nice gatorade stained face. I'm sure his Mom was happy that his nice new shirt got stained also!!!


This is my brother and his girlfriend, Kristy and her two children, Coral and Katelyn. Coral became instant friends with everyone and wasn't very happy when she let two helium filled balloons go because she wouldn't let us tie it to her wrist. She didn't want the birds to have them!!




Tonya arriving at her party. She had no idea. Jesse blindfolded her and drove her around for an hour so she was nice and lost. She was very surprised! I think she had thought we were rude for not doing anything for her graduation. But she found out soon enough.